Brussels, Brussels, BelgiumFull timeBA/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Business Analyst with XML knowledge, experienced in drafting legislation and/or in European law, to analyze and compose different types of proposals, fluent in English who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be closely collaborating with the responsible officials and managing the project team.
- Analyze and compose different types of proposals based on legislation and European law;
- Analysis of Business requirements;
- Business model analysis;
- Business process analysis;
- Assistance in Vision documents;
- Business processes modelling;
- Functional requirements and business cases analysis;
- Risk analysis.
- University Degree with minimum 13 years of IT/ Business analysis professional experience;
- Excellent XML knowledge;
- Experience in drafting legislation and European law;
- Good knowledge of information systems matters;
- Good knowledge of large organisation administrative business processes;
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques such as use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model;
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as RUP, Agile;
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis;
- Capability to speak to business and technical audiences;
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator;
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment;
- Excellent command of English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (BA/07/20).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.