DELIV4Brussels, Brussels, BelgiumFull timeDVE/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Data Visualisation Expert, fluent in English who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either on site at customer premises onsite. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will contribute to review, re-architecture and redesign the Extract – Transform – Load parts of existing systems.
- Architecture, design and implementation of data visualisation solutions;
- Architecture, design and implementation of underlying data and big data processing;
- Integration of data visualisation with different information systems;
- Data analysis and de-normalised data modelling;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- At least 16 years of combined IT studies and professional IT experience;
- Expertise in data visualisation;
- Good knowledge of data processing: storage and ETL (Extraction Transformation Load);
- Experience in presenting data using state-of-the-art visualisation elements and features, aiming at helping business users quickly and effectively understand the insights and knowledge from the data;
- Experience with frontend technologies oriented to data visualisation such as React.JS, Angular and d3.js;
- Experience with data and big data processing technologies/tools: data storage (e.g. DBMS), SQL, Python, Hadoop, Open Source ecosystems, ETL tools;
- Experience with Dashboarding tools (e.g. with QlikSense);
- Experience with data quality (approaches and tools);
- Experience with de-normalised data modelling optimised for data exploitation;
- Good redaction skills, ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to deliver fast (agile) and cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (DVE/07/20).
benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential. As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.