DELIV4Brussels,Brussels, Belgium Full-time EA/08/20
We currently have a vacancy for an Enterprise Architect fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels, Belgium. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Architectural vision and elaboration;
- Development and enhancement of the architecture;
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture;
- Architecture maturity assessment;
- Analysis of organisational structures;
- Analysis of information systems portfolio;
- Analysis of enterprise business processes;
- Corporate Data flow analysis;
- IS costs/benefits analysis.
- Minimum 18 years of combined relevant university studies and professional experience in the IT sector;
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture;
- Good knowledge of business processes analysis;
- Knowledge of software maturity models;
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- 2 years of experience in architecture and design of information systems;
- 2 years of experience in development of information systems;
- 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience in web technologies;
- Experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development, user story modelling);
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (EA/07/19).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.