Brussels, Brussels, BelgiumFull timeEA/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled ETL Architect, fluent in English who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either on site at customer premises onsite. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will contribute to review, re-architecture and redesign the Extract – Transform – Load parts of existing systems.
- Input and upload data manually through graphical web front ends;
- Extract data from different sources, including sources external to the department, by applying various filters;
- Transform data by validating against reference data, applying business rules, checking for data integrity, creating aggregates etc.;
- Load data through pipelines and streams;
- Monitor the whole ETL process with scheduling, parameters, notifications/alerts and audit reports.
- At least 14 years of combined IT studies and professional IT experience;
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in the architecture, design and development of Java applications;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Spring, JPA and SQL;
- Experience with Data warehousing or Data Analytics will be considered as an asset;
- Experience in Project Management Methodology (“PM²”) and the Agile software development methodology will be considered as a strong advantage.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (EA/07/20)
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.