Are you a fluent French speaker? This is your chance to work in our Microsoft Support Team!
Microsoft collaborates with our clients, in various location In Europe providing excellent opportunities to work with the world’s tech leader!
If you speak French fluently and wish to experience working in the world of computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and online platforms, grab this chance to join the French Microsoft Support team, in order to support customers from France.
What your responsibilities will be:
Depending on the team that successful candidates will join, responsibilities vary:
- Identify Customers’ needs and deliver appropriate solutions, including sales
- Guide customers facing issues related to billing inquiries, handle transactions and provide resolution to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist customers to place an order and related issues
- Answer customers’ inquiries and troubleshoot or escalate technical issues that they face and assist customers with account issues
- Follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, provide, and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and always show empathy
- Excellent communication skills in French (near native level)
- Good command of English (B2+)
- Sales experience with consumer products and services will be an asset
- Technical research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Advanced internet research skills
What we offer:
Complete relocation support (flight ticket, 2-week hotel accommodation. assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by our company), when applicable
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility