DELIV4Dublin, County Dublin, IrelandFull timeND/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a .Net Developer and fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Dublin, Ireland. The work will be carried out remotely for as long as COVID-19 restrictions are in place and, after that, on site at customer premises. In the context of this assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using C# for Web Services in the .NET (Visual Studio) environment;
- Design reliable Data Models and write efficient SQL and Store Procedures in the Microsoft SQL Server (Management Studio) environment;
- Coach and mentor the team;
- Provide knowledge transfer to the team;
- Assist in exploring and documenting functional requirements for multiple development projects.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or IT-related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in .Net development;
- At least 4 years’ experience of business application development using C#, SQL and Web API’s. This experience must have been gained within the last 5 years;
- 13 years of experience in developing C#, SQL and Web API’s using JSON-RPC and JSON-Stat format;
- Experience of providing skills and knowledge transfer to external clients;
- Experience of successfully delivering modern development projects;
- Experience of developing applications using agile development methodologies.
- Excellent English command supported by a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery or Proficiency.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ND/07/20).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.