Brussels, Brussels, BelgiumFull timeITA/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Oracle Database Specialist with experience in public procurement procedures, to analyze requirements documents, design technical solutions and integrate them in the existing application architecture, fluent in English and French who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be closely collaborating with the responsible officials and managing the project team.
- Analysis, design, support to developers, test and deployment of components and modules;
- Technical analysis of change requests;
- Analysis of production issues and elaboration of specific solutions;
- Provision of studies, assessments, technical guidance and evaluations;
- Assistance in testing, evaluation and reporting;
- Elaboration of written documentation;
- Quality assurance of new modules/developments;
- Minimum of 18 years of combined IT studies and Oracle database development related professional experience;
- Minimum 13 years of practical and recent experience in Oracle database development;
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience and knowledge of public procurement procedures and financial applications;
- Proven experience in architecture, design, development and deployment of mission-critical IT systems and professional Software Engineering in general;
- Knowledge and recent, practical experience in development with ColdFusion and in maintenance of IT applications developed in ColdFusion would be an asset;
- Knowledge of other web technologies like PHP, Java and ASP would be an asset;
- Capability to work in a structured way and to communicate with users, other developers and support staff;
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- Very good command of both French and English;
- Experience in the domain of language and translation applications would be an asset;
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment;
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITA/07/20).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.