Valletta, Valletta, MaltaFull timeSA/07/20
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled SharePoint Administrator, fluent in English who will be based in Malta. The work will be carried out either on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will manage, configure and maintain SharePoint environments, according to the customer’s strategy and relevant technology best practices.
- Implement and document controls and processes to perform pro-active maintenance on the SharePoint environments, including the installation of updates;
- Provide guidance, support, configuration and maintenance, on SharePoint applications;
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the systems;
- Interact with project teams and other stakeholders involved in SharePoint infrastructure and applications;
- Produce and maintain documentation;
- Work with staff and key stakeholders to define the high level solutions to be delivered;
- Implement the final design (i.e. “look-and-feel”) of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff;
- Coordinate technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and UI guidelines and standards;
- Provide training and act as a “point of contact” for web related questions and requests;
- Provide expertise and guidance in streamlining processes and applications;
- Deliver a governance policy for applications;
- Participate, collaborate and lead in Business Continuity initiatives;
- Maintain the new SharePoint 2016 farm for DMZ applications, and migrate existing SharePoint 2013 applications to it;
- Successfully migrate the existing SharePoint 2013 internal applications to the SharePoint 2013 farm built by Microsoft;
- Improve redundancy and disaster recoveries capabilities of the SharePoint farm;
- Prepare a roadmap to upgrade SharePoint infrastructure, taking into consideration the business needs and the architecture of the specific applications.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of IT professional experience;
- Minimum 2 years of SharePoint development experience (e.g. Web Parts, Apps, Themes, Scripts, Workflows, Add-in model);
- At least 1 year of SharePoint architectural experience on an enterprise implementation;
- At least 2 years of Microsoft administration experience on Windows operating systems;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web site management and support;
- Minimum 2 years of web page design and development experience;
- Experience on Azure and O365;
- Experience with SQL server database structures, procedural programming and development of SSIS packages;
- Good understanding of SharePoint, PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell, as well as the different out of the box web parts and their functionality, InfoPath Form Services and SharePoint Designer;
- Demonstrated experience translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence;
- Knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online;
- Scripting and/or Microsoft .NET experience for deployment and migration activities is advantageous.
- Excellent English command and advanced communication skills.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SA/07/20)
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential. As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.