DELIV4Vienna, Vienna, AustriaFull timeSND/06/20
We currently have a vacancy for a Software .Net Developer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Vienna. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated and will closely cooperate with a major client’s development team on site.
- Detailed design of components of the system, following internal working practices and standards;
- Design and development of user interfaces, with the user;
- Construction and testing of the program modules;
- Documentation of the system components;
- Communications with internal customers on the project issues;
- On-site coordination for Off-site projects;
- Detailed design of the system components;
- Source code of the tested program modules;
- Technical documentation for the system components.
- University degree in Software Engineering or related subject;
- Minimum 9 years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server databases using modern web technologies;
- At least 7 years of experience using ASP .NET, MVC.NET, Entity Framework and WebAPI/WCF web services;
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented design and programming concepts, software design patterns – MVC, service oriented architecture principles, secure coding practices – awareness of security vulnerabilities, concept of Single Page Application (SPA), database modelling, unit testing;
- Expert knowledge and solid professional experience with Front End web development technologies/frameworks such as Angular2, Typescript, JQuery, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Nugat, Git;
- Proven five-year experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions;
- Solid experience in building Web Services, including building and deployment of service-oriented architecture components;
- Good knowledge of UML and use of diagramming tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SND/10/19)
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
rate: we need candidates that are having the exact number of experience for this post therefore the rate is up to 407 EUR/day